are the documents you shall prepare before
submission of visa application:
1. Basic Documents
Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.
(2) Visa Application Form and Photo
One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached
(3) Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.
(4) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizensthose who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.
If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)
2. Supporting Documents
A letter of guarantee issued by a foreign transport company or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity in China
The original and photocopy of the Confirmation Form for Foreigners Permanent Residence Status issued by the Ministry of Public Security of China.
We kindly remind you that:
Holders of D Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administrations of public security organs under local people's governments at or above the county level in the proposed places of residence for foreigners' residence permits.
An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. The invitation should contain:
(1) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
(2) Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)
(3) Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
Invitation Letter | 邀请函
invitation letter will be issued after the
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICETD conference
and the organizing committee of the conference
are not authorized to assist with the VISA
process beyond providing the Notification of
Invitation Letter issued by ICETD Conferences
and Conference Committee Board. Should your
application be denied, ICETD Conferences and the
organizing committee of the conference cannot
change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs, nor will ICETD Conferences and the
organizing committee of the conference engage in
discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or
the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The
registration fee cannot be refunded when the
VISA application of individual being denied.
Please note that the payment will not be refunded if you failed to get the visa.